Friday, September 29, 2017

Autumn Dreams

Hello, my friends. Happy Friday. I took a lot longer break that I thought. I feel like I needed it.

What's been going on? Look it's Autumn. Though there is a still summer temperatures where I am. I can see the tendrils of Autumn coming slowly.



Isn't the picture above a lovely road to go on? Well, what have you all been up to? I love to hear in the comments below.
What about me? Well...

The summer I actually went out more to have fun. Went to East Hampton's with my bestie. Got sun, ocean and wore a bikini for the first time in ages. Co-wrote a screenplay for a short fantasy film. Been working out more to release more weight.



I actually lived more fully this Summer than I had in a while. There have been huge shifts in my life. Some of it sad, others good. When a wave of change happens, the best thing to do it is get in front of it then ride it out. Honestly, I didn't want to let Summer go. I felt a freedom I haven't felt in a long time. Now, that it's Autumn now. I am excited. I have all these Autumn Dreams I like to manifest. The freedom of Summer has mellowed in a quiet strength for myself in Autumn.

I will be back to a more regular schedule. I hope the end of Summer was amazing for you. I am wishing you all a happy Autumn season.



Shellsigna

No comments:

Wordless Wednesday: Spring