Friday, October 13, 2017

Happy Friday the 13th

Happy Friday the 13th, my friends. If you have been reading my blog for a while, you know I consider this a lucky day.



See, even Woodstock knows!

Here are fun things to do today:

๐ŸŒ Write down 13 wishes. I got this from my dear friend Robert

๐ŸŒ  Expect lucky events in your life, then be open to how it comes to you.

๐ŸŒ  Use affirmations:
"I am filled with good luck."
"I am constantly drawing good luck towards me."
"Lady luck is my good friend."


Wishing you all a luck filled Friday.


Shellsigna

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Shell,
Happy Friday 13th to you too. I saw a hummingbird moth today, which was lucky and amazing! Hope you had a good day.

Anonymous said...

Oh, my Goddess! Shell, you truly honor me greatly, and I AM most thankful.

Once again, I have been made aware of something that I channeled to someone else, as I have no recollection of telling you to make Thirteen Wishes

I was about to ask "Which Robert," until I saw that when I hovered over my first name, I saw a link to my professional, Metaphysically-oriented WordPress Blog, "This Is Who I AM," so I quickly knew I was the Robert.

Indeed, I have been having an amazing day. In fact, earlier someone told me I was sparkling.

Thank you so much for all you do, and may Lady Luck continue to Bless you and yours with Radiance, Prosperity, and Peace.

Wordless Wednesday: Spring