Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Lammas

🐇🐇. Happy August and Happy Lammas, my friends. August is packed this month with those oh so dog days of Summer, a lunar and a solar eclipse.

Personally, I have been feeling very vulnerable lately. First, I resisted my feelings. Then I decided to just feel and be. What is the alternative? To bury my feelings. No, that doesn't work. Sometimes things build up, you have to let your feelings out. Kind of like beautiful wild horses that have been pent up. Wild horses need to roam free. Our emotions need to be free too.

This picture was inspired by letting my vulnerability out.



Whatever you are feeling today? Let it out. Express yourself. Say to yourself like in the picture: I'm all in.


Shellsigna

2 comments:

Maria said...

Beautiful drawing! 😀

Dena Miller said...

Lammas Blessings and Yes, we must allow ourselves to feel and deal with the issues, it's the only way to go and grow. I like your analogy of the wild horses.
Much Love today and always.
Dena

Wordless Wednesday: Spring