Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Pink Moon

Happy Full Moon, my friends. This time I got inspired to create a theme board for what the Full Moon energy feels like to me.

I just saw today the first dandelions and wild violets popping up. I walked out without a jacket and felt the sun warm on my bare legs. Spring is beginning here in The Bronx to truly awaken.

This Moon for me all about the buds of Spring growing.Transforming what is challenging to me to the energy of ease. What tender shoots are growing in your life? What new energies are calling you to dance with them?




As always, do what calls to you under Full Moon energy. Remember Be you always. Be Authentic. Happy Moon Blessings.

Shellsigna

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...