Friday, February 10, 2017

Acting and The Full Moon

Happy Full Moon Friday. Today is a simple ritual especially for all my artists out there.

Tonight's Moon glows in the royal sign of Leo. Leo's trademarks are passion, success and basking in the sunshine. Leo energy also highlights creativity especially with the performing arts.



Get a lovely yellow candle.On my candle I carved the image of the sun and the words good fame. I sprinkled cinammon and a beautiful sun oil that I got here on it. You can put whatever oil or herb that speaks to you.

Then I said a prayer that spoke from my heart. Afterwards,I put on music that echoed my love of acting and success to me. Whatever your creative endeavor, you can find songs that fits that.

Here are a few of the songs I played
Fame by Irene Cara.
As if we never said goodbye sung by Barbra Streisand.
That's Entertainment sung by Judy Garland.
If you can dream sung by Lena Horne.

This helped me get reconnect to my love for acting and feel hopeful about my future. You are free to adapt this to suit your needs. As I always say, do what feels right to you under a Full Moon. Wishing you all a very wonderful Full Moon weekend.


Shellsigna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shell, I love this!

Indeed, the Full Moon/Lunar Eclipse in Leo was one I felt strongly. Then again, I AM a typical Rising Sign Leo, and my Moon-Sign is Aquarius, the Polar Opposite of Leo. It would be easy for the Astrologer in me to say that anyone who has Sun, Rising, and/or Moon in either Leo or Aquarius.

The Shakespeare Candle was no coincidence, either. According to my copy of "Llewellyn's 2017 Daily Planetary Guide," the Full Moon/Lunar Eclipse in Leo was yesterday, Friday, February 10, 2017, 7:33PM, EST.

A little before that, at 5:42PM, I received an Email from The Public Theater. The Subject line read: "Announcing the 2017 Free Shakespeare in the Park season." Coincidence? Yeah, right!

And yes, I AM looking to attending both productions, "Julius Caesar" and, of course, "A Midsummer Night's Dream."

In the meantime, thank you, again, for turning me on to the Moonlit Herbals Etsy Shop. I have not had the chance to purchase anything from that shop, yet, mainly because someone keeps giving me items from it, but I have already saved it to my Favorites, and look forward to finally making a purchase from said Etsy Shop, under Divine Timing and Goddess Grace.

I have a feeling many of us planted Sacred Seeds of Divine Healing, regarding many areas of our lives, during this recent Full Moon/Lunar Eclipse Transit.

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...