Sunday, October 16, 2016
October Full Moon
This October Full Moon is called the Hunter's Moon. With any Moon, you could name it whatever is appropriate for you. I like to call it the Veil opening Moon. As we near Halloween, the Veil between the world of the living and those that passed on are opening.
This full Moon glides in the fiery sign of Aries. My Moon is in Aries. If you know me in real life and ever seen me angry,which doesn't happen that often, my Aries comes out in full glory!
All my sun and Moon babies in Aries, this is our Full Moon. For everyone else, you can access the energy of this Full Moon in different ways
* Burn Red candles.
* Wear a Red clothing item.
* Tap into your warrior energy to give you an energy boost to deal with any loose ends in your life.
* Write an outrageous list of things you are to shy or afraid to do. Then pick one and do it!
* Eat something spicy or a new dish you always wanted to try.
* Dance, Dance, Dance!
* Start a new experience program or rededicate yourself to your exercise regiment.
Most importantly, whatever you do for the Full Moon make it authentic and fun for you. Happy Full Moon.