Monday, October 17, 2016

Happy Birthday Monty

Today is the birthday of my one of my all time favorites: Montgomery Clift. How I do adore you, Monty! You can keep your Brando or Dean. I'll take Monty anyday!



Though I found Monty only a few years ago, I don't think any actor actually captured my attention as forcefully as him. As soon as he walked on the screen, I was captivated.




If you can fall in love with someone who died before you were born, well it happened to me.



I can go on and on about him. Go here and here to see more of my ramblings about Monty.



Happy Birthday, Monty. You are still greatly missed and adored.



Shellsigna

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...