Monday, August 1, 2016

Lammas

Happy Monday and August. Here is how I am celebrating Lammas today.

The candle I ordered from moonlitherbals.Etsy.com. It is called the Sun Magic candle and smells amazing. The flowers and stone from dollar tree. The crystals from my personal collection.



Here is my drawing in my mystical book. Usually I draw more Goddesses. This time I drew a woman who looks like me. Celebrating all that I have done this year so far.




Then I start coloring.


I tried to stay with harvest and late summer colors of red, orange, yellow and brown. I had to pop in blue. Summer days are filled with blue skies.


Here is the final look. I may add in quotes or poems later on. Here is this lovely lady ready to celebrate the first harvest of Summer.


Shellsigna

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...