Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Happy Birthday, Mae

She was sexy, fierce, bold and original. This Brooklyn born star radiates on screen. Few match her even into to the 21st century.

I can go on about Mae. Here is what I wrote about her here and here.Who is best to tell you who Mae is than Mae with her witty and insightful quotes.

"Anything worth doing is worth doing slowly.”



“Those who are easily shocked should be shocked more often.”



“I'm a woman of very few words, but lots of action.”



"As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do!



“I never loved another person the way I loved myself.


"I freely chose the kind of life I led because I was convinced that a woman has as much right as a man to live the way she does if she does no actual harm to society."




Shellsigna

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...