Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas Moon

Merry Christmas, my friends. And it's also a Full Moon. I can't remember the last time it was a Full Moon on Christmas. Today is very special.


I kind of wish it is snowy like this today. Alas, it is a sunny day here. Still, it's Christmas. It's also the full moon in Cancer. All my sun and moon sign Cancer babies, this is your moon. Cancer energy is all about family, love, warmth, feelings, friendships, and water.

Let's do something special today. I am big believer in wishes. Wishes to me are like first cousins to Prayers. Wishes are real and can come true. What makes a wish come true for me is my intent and how much love is radiating from my heart. It may sound corny, but for me is true.

When the evening comes, whether you are celebrating with family or enjoying a Christmas solo, find time for yourself. Look out the window. Hopefully you can see the moon. If not, know Lady Luna is up there regardless. Put your dominant hand over your heart. Feel that beautiful energy of love radiating from your heart and your soul. Close your eyes and think of something close to your heart you desire. Let go of any judgements or fears about the wish. Feel that wish coming true. Feel how it would feel in your body,your heart and soul when it comes true. Say your wish out loud to yourself. Imagine the energy of the wish flying out of you circling up to the Full Moon and beyond. Once you feel the energy is gone, open your eyes. Know now that your wish is picking up energy to manifest itself back to you. Be open to how the wish comes to you.

I'm wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Beautiful Full Moon


Shellsigna

1 comment:

Judy Hartman said...

This is really lovely, Shell. Thanks for reminding me about wishing - I seldom do it as I get older, by why not? Your profile picture is beautiful! I hope that you and your family have had a very blessed Christmas and that all of your wishes come true in the New Year! xo Judy

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...