Thursday, July 23, 2015

National Vanilla Ice Cream Day

Oh, Vanilla how do I love thee. I remember one of my friends mom telling me that it was boring that I love Vanilla ice cream. Boring!!?? It's a shame that even now saying something or someone is Vanilla means they are boribg.

How can this sweet simple delight be blah? Things don't have to be complex to be interesting.



I am here to remind you that today is National Vanilla Ice Cream Day.

Go out there and get a yummy scoop or two of Vanilla ice cream. Be proud to be a Vanilla ice cream lover.

If you are lactose intolerant, they do have Vanilla ice cream for you, too. Breyer's has a good one that my husband, Sean, eats.

Enjoy your sweet treat today and stay cool.

Shellsigna

1 comment:

Sarah said...

There is a day for everything! I like vanilla icecream and chocolate-if I ever eat it they are the flavours I choose. Also strawberry mivis which are ice lollies with strawberry ice on the outside and vanilla icecream on the inside-delicious!

Wordless Wednesday: Spring