Thursday, April 30, 2015

Thank you

Hello, my friends. Thank you for coming and celebrating Poetry Month with me this April. I hope you all continue reading and writing poetry.

Here is our last poem of month. It has a melancholy feel which fits my mood for the day. Enjoy.

Nothing Gold Can Stay by Robert Frost.

Nature’s first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf’s a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.




I will see you tomorrow for May Day.

Shellsigna

1 comment:

Tracy said...

LOVE Robert Frost! Fun catching up with you and your celebration of Poetry Month. I'm behind visiting-again--sooo slow... but a good slow. ;o) HAPPY MAY DAY, Shell... It's May already! ((HUGS))

Wordless Wednesday: Spring