Saturday, April 4, 2015

Pink Moon



In the spring twilight
the full moon is shining:
Girls take their places
as though around an altar
- Sappho

Happy Full Moon, my friends. There is a lunar eclipse as well today. The Pink moon glows in the sign of Libra. All my Libra ,moon and sun, babies this a special moon for you. Libra energy for me is about balance and beauty. Ask yourself during the weekend where am I feeling balanced in my life? Where in my life do I feel more beautiful or see the beauty around me? Look at what's working this weekend and how you can bring that in more areas of your life.

Wishing you all a happy Lunar filled Easter weekend.

P.S. If you have any poetry you write that you like to share, please e-mail me at Jettswan@gmail.com, I love to do a reader filled poetry post.


Shellsigna

1 comment:

Judy Hartman said...

This caught me off-guard, Shell. Beautiful photo! I am a Libra and, believe it or not, I studied ancient Greek and Sappho in college! Coincidence?
Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

Happy Autumn

   Happy Autumn, my friends. I'm ready for this new season. Here is your card for Autumn. This is my Tarot card in the deck since The St...