Thursday, October 23, 2014

Magic is afoot...


Hello, everyone. Shell wanted me to come on to tell you she is getting over a bad cold. No worries, she will be back here on Saturday,  October 25th.

There will be a magical Halloween Party here. Come by and see what Halloween delights is in store for you.  

Shsh, keep this between us but a Faerie may come to the party. 

All are in invited. Only treats, no tricks. 

Shellsigna

4 comments:

Jennifer Michelle said...

Will all the sexy men be at the party? Hope you feel better soon Shell!

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh Shell! I am so sorry to hear you are sick. Yes, take a break. Can't wait to celebrate with you when you return!

Anonymous said...

Shell, you have done it again. Another great blog post, and it is also clever and creative, too.

I AM with Jennifer on this one; if there is a Halloween party with sexy men, then that is a Halloween party I want to attend! Ha!

Seriously, I recognized the first two as Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson, and Jensen Ackles, but who are the last two depicted?

And yes, I also hope you feel much better, very soon.

Anonymous said...

Shell, this another cool, creative and clever blog post from you. I must say, you are giving me some great ideas!

Also, I AM with Jennifer on this one. A Halloween party with plenty of sexy men is one that I would definitely attend!

Second, I recognized the first two men as Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson, and Jensen Ackles, but who are the other two?

And yes, I hope you feel much better very soon.

Happy Autumn

   Happy Autumn, my friends. I'm ready for this new season. Here is your card for Autumn. This is my Tarot card in the deck since The St...