Friday, October 12, 2012

Leap!



"Go out on a limb. That’s where the fruit is.”
Jimmy Carter.


Yes, my friends. I'm going out on that limb and leaping
into a new creative adventure.

I'm a first time director. Woohoo. On Saturday,
the one man show that I'm directing, Urban Aura, is having
it's first workshop viewing.

If you are in NYC area, want to see good theater
and say hello to me, please come. It's free!!

Here is all the details:
Urban Aura will be at Studio C from 2-4pm at
Pearl Studios.
Pearl Studios is at 519 8th Ave btwn 35th & 36th, 12th floor.
Admission is free.

I'm also having two other workshop performances.
The workshop is to get feedback from the audience
and attract a producer/agent as well.

It is true, my friends. Sometimes you don't know
what you can do until you do it. Hope you all
are leaping your own creative adventures as well.

Have a great weekend. Wish me luck on Saturday.


Shellsigna

4 comments:

Ajijaak said...

YAY!!!

Good luck! =)

Suzie Ridler said...

Congratulations Shell, I know it's going to be a hit and what an amazing opportunity for you. You're going to rock it out of the park!

Unknown said...

Woot! Woot! You go girl!

Tracy said...

VERY, VERY exciting, Shell... I hope it was a wonderful time for all! You brave, beautiful girl--hooray! :o) ((HUGS))

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...