Thursday, June 28, 2012

Somewhere in Time : June 28th 1912


For all my Somewhere in Time Fans..
Today, a hundred years ago on June 28 1912,
Richard Collier (Christoper Reeve)
goes back in time to meet Elise McKenna (Jane Seymour).




If you have no idea what I'm talking about, go watch
Somewhere in Time (1980) one of my top ten romantic
movies. You can find on it You Tube. (Yay!)

PS. I missed the date by one day. It's actually June 27th. Having a little baby running around, you can mix up dates.

Shellsigna

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Oh, that's a good one...*sigh*... I've not seen it in years. And it's on YouTube, really??! I gotta go see about that! ;o) Happy Weekend, Shell ((HUGS))

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...