Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Leo moon

Happy Full Moon everyone.



This is one of my favorite Full Moons.
I call it the Fame Moon in honor of it
being the Full Moon in Leo.

All my Leo Sun and Moon sign babies, this
is your Moon!! For the rest of us, we can
still use the fiery and creative energy of
this Moon.

I call this the Fame Moon because Leo energy
lets people know they are here! This Full Moon
reminds us to not hide our light and shine
so everyone can see. If we hide, then the people
we need to serve or help with our talents,
can never find us.

So, take the pledge tonight to toot your
own horn, let people know what your talents
are and if there is something you really want,
go for it. Because the good side of Fame
can change the world for the better.

Shine on everyone!!

Happy Full Moon

Shellsigna

1 comment:

Suzie Ridler said...

Blessed full Leo moon to you too my friend! And how cool is that? I just made two creative fire amulets! Perfect timing I think. Well and two ghost hunting ones but they will be blessed by being a light in the dark. Keep them grounded. That is so reassuring for me my friend, I listened to my instincts and you have just proven to me that they were right.

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...