Monday, January 23, 2012

New Moon in Aquarius



Woo hoo. It's The New Moon in
Aquarius. It's also the Chinese
New Year: The Year of The Dragon.

I'm so excited about this New Moon
because it's in my sign: Aquarius.
All my fellow Sun sign and Moon Sign
Aquarians, this is our Moon.

For everyone, the New Moon in
Aquarius is perfect to rev
up some of that sluggish winter
Energy. Aquarius is the sign of electric
energy, dazzling insights and
social change.

* Write down all your bright ideas
in a book then take action on them
one at a time.

* Take the plunge to join an organization
or cause you feel passionate about.

* Call up long lost friends and reach
out to say hello.

* Have a secret obsession, let it out and
see how it feels being free with it.

* Wear colors in Shades of Blue and Silver.

Wishing you all beautiful New Moon Monday.

P.S. If you have any special ways you
like to celebrate the New Moon, please
share with me. I love to hear all.

Shellsigna

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Hi Shell..beautiful tribute...magical as always!

Ajijaak said...

The way I celebrate the new moon and the new year is sacred. I could tell you about it over gmail chat! :)

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...