Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Love

Happy Friday. This is the first Friday
I've been able to blog in a while. It has
been merry mayhem in my life. I feel like
things are starting to settle down. (Hopefully.)


Did you know Friday is the only day of the
week named after a Goddess. Friday gets it's name
from Freya. She is a Norse Goddess of Love,
Fertility, Passion, Magick, Prosperity. I love the
fact that her chariot is led by cats. How cool is that.

So, Friday is a great day of Love. With
Summer here, I think it's a great time
to indulge in some Self-Love. I feel
the more we love ourselves, the happier
our lives become.

Tonight is all about you. Do what
makes you smile. Be as simple or
extravagant as you want.

Here is some great Self Love Activities:

Order in some delicious food.

Make a wonderful meal out of scratch.

Watch a favorite movie.

Or lose yourself in an old beloved book.

Light beautiful Pink candles.

Take a long bath or shower.

Gaze up at the waxing moon.

Write or draw in your journal.

Read poetry out loud.

Look in the mirror
and say I love you 9 times.

Dance around the home.

Play around with ways to wear
your hair or makeup.

Just have fun and celebrate you.
There is a Goddess in every woman.

Shellsigna

5 comments:

Kalei's Best Friend said...

its good to see u back.. glad u r in a happy place! :-)

Operaton You said...

I love you!!! I love you!!! I love you!!! and you!! and you!!! and forever you!!!

How are you? Joy, love, and peace always!

Tracy said...

LOVE your new, romantic, pretty banner, Shell-great for summer! So glad to have you back here offering a good dose of JOY. :o) Happy Days ((HUGS))

Her Speak said...

HECK YES. Love it. Love you're new banner too! Sorry I'm so late to the friday love fest. :)

Lola X said...

Had to come back and read it again! :-) I'm now officially a follower!

Wordless Wednesday: Spring