Monday, February 28, 2011

3 years old.....

Happy Monday. I'm posting so late,
it has been a busy two days for me.
Not so busy, that I don't have time
to acknowledge that today is my blog's birthday.


Swan of Dreamers is officially 3 years old.

A big thank you to all my subscribers and blogging friends
Coming here to share your thoughts and love with me.

Here's a Toast to Swan of Dreamers.
And to all of you for sharing in my blogging adventures!!


update: Swan of Dreamers' blog birthday is on
Feb 27th, not the 28th which I originally written.
Things have been super hectic lately
for me. I was off a day. Still, looking forward
to all the new things I want to bring this year
to Swan of Dreamers.

Shellsigna

7 comments:

Kiki said...

Happy Blog Birthday, Shell! I love you and your energy and posts of beauty! :) Here's to Year 4!

Dee said...

Congratulations Shell for keeping it up for 3 years..!!

Cindy said...

Shell congratulations, I am thrilled for you. so glad our paths have crossed. may you have many more years ahead on your journey. hugs.

GlorV1 said...

Congrats Shell! I'm glad I found your blog. I look forward to following you on year 4. Have a great week.

Her Speak said...

Happy Blog Birthday! It's been such a blessing to connect with you here. :)

SarahA said...

Belated Blog Birthday Wishes. May you continue to make happy memories, you can treasure always!

Tracy said...

HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY, Shell! Always so glad to visit here. Here's to many, many more years of fun & friendship! Be sure to sneak in some celebration in between all the busy. ;o) ((HUGS))

Wordless Wednesday: Spring