Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Birthday, Monty


I'm a day late with the birthday wishes. Montgomery Clift's birthday is October 17th. I'm sure Monty won't mine.

He is one of my favorite actors. Whenever I need acting advice, I
imagine what he would say to me. What I love most about Monty's is his
dedication and passion for acting.It rings true in all his roles.

Here is a clip with Monty and Jennifer Jones. The movie has two names:
Indiscretion of an American Wife(1953) and it's also known as Terminal Station.

Enjoy. Happy Birthday, Monty. You are still missed greatly.

P.S. Thank you for all the wonderful comments on my Halloween Party
Post. It gave an extra cheer to my weekend.

Shellsigna

5 comments:

Kalei's Best Friend said...

I had such a crush on him when I was a kid...and what a great couple he made w/Ms. Jones....

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday to Monty!
I love the idea of pockets of rainbows in the day-I will remember that.

Laurel said...

HI Darling! Well that's our guy! I meant to email you when I saw it in paper that it was his b day. My favorite crush:) Thanks for remembering him! He is missed and adored.
You are too:)
Love You and hope you are on an upswing after the blue bit:)

Tracy said...

He sure was a cutie-pie...*sigh*... ;o) Happy Day, Shell ((HUGS))

Wendy said...

Monty has the same appeal as James Dean who's my favorite actor. I can just imagine them both having deep conversations wherever "their" place of rest is.

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...