Happy Monday. Things that make me smile:
1) My floors done in my bedroom and living room.
2) President O. receiving the Nobel Peace Prize.
3) Finishing the book: Team of Rivals by Doris Kearns Goodwin. This book inspired the President in picking his cabinet.
4) Reading Zora Neale Hurston's autobiography Dust Tracks on a Road.
5) My new boot slippers from Old Navy in pink and read.
6) Finally able to send pictures from my cell to my e-mail.
7) Getting ready for The Halloween blog party on the 17th.
8) My brand new Victoria Magazine waiting for me to read.
9) Discovering Nutella.
What is making you smile today?