Saturday, September 19, 2009

New Moon


Last night was The New Moon in the sign of Virgo. The energy of any moon stays around for at least three days. As the days progress, you'll start seeing lady moon growing in the sky becoming more visible.

The New Moon right around the Autumn Equinox is a great moon to think, plan, dream on your plans for the Autumn months. Is there a big goal you want to accomplish or maybe a series of little ones. Spend time this weekend to make your plans. Take a look at what your harvesting or reaping in your life now. Do you like what you have manifested so far? If you have, then that's great. If not, you can always begin today anew.

Let me share an example with you, late July, my financial woes was serious to me. I felt like I barely had two nickels together. I started saying thank you more for the money I had, spent money on what I needed instead of hoarding it in fear, listening and speaking my money affirmations, keeping my mind on what is good. Since September began, all kinds of money has been coming my way with more jobs and people gifting me extra cash. My finances feel brighter to me. I feel confident about what goodness the Autumn months will bring.

Did all those good thoughts, prayers, affirmations I started in late July manifest to a better September. I feel they did. Whatever your lacking on this New Moon, Say prayers, affirmations, songs, uplifting thoughts or whatever creative way works for you on what you want to come to you. Now it may take some time, I feel God's time and our time are different. I feel it will come to you if this is what you truly desire. Be Patient. Have Faith. Soak your mind in all that is positive and happy.

Wishing all the good you desire for yourself and more on This New Moon.

Shellsigna

11 comments:

Caroline said...

Fantastic! I will reap the good new moon energy. Thank you for this today!

Laurel said...

Oh I love this whole process and believe it. I haven't been using it lately and have been crazed about all the things I need and don't have. I really have all I need and I need to get myself out of this funk by affirmations and gratitude for what I do have and daring to dream some autumn dreams. . I am copying and pasting this post and printing for daily reading . you will be on my mirror Miss Beautiful!
Happy a Good Weekend . love.

christina said...

this is lovely. it makes me want to start writing, a list of dreams and hopes... prayers.

Ananda said...

tyou for always blessing me.

GlorV1 said...

I say thanks to God every day. I don't feel I need much these days, I am happy, content, and really just live frugal. I love the moon, I will look at it tonight and be reminded of what you wrote. Thank you.

muralimanohar said...

So does this Moon signal the end of Mercury in Retrograde?? Cause I am not sure how much more I can take of this! :p Ugh!

Laurie said...

Thank you Shell for such an uplifting post. For too long I have ignored all the little nudges the universe has been sending out to me. I have been very aware of the moon as of late and feel this Autumn is going to be very important to my future.

Wishing you a beautiful Sunday.
Hugs))

Keith said...

Hey there. Great post. I hope you've been having a wonderful weekend. Take care. Cheers!

Elisa Day said...

Thank you for sharing! I well hope for more love and adventyre. I love your blog

tea time and roses said...

Hello Dear Shell,

Dropping in to wish you a most beautiful week!:o) Have a good one my friend.

Smiles...

Beverly

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Thoughts become things. What we think about we bring about. Gratefulness and positive, happy, energy are the way. I've seen so many times and will continue to live my life this way. Amazing really.
bunny hugs,
shell

Wordless Wednesday: Spring