Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy Thursday




Happy Thursday. It's my favorite day.

Why am I happy?

My living room is almost half way done with painting.

I got a cool pretty green ottoman for my comfy chair in my bedroom.

The clouds today look fluffy and deep. (It's going to rain soon.)

Dean and Sam are back with the Supernatural season five premiere.


My new favorite quote comes from the Prez: "We did not come to fear the future. We came here to shape it."

I can't say enough how important it is to celebrate what makes you happy. You attract what you focus on. So if your having a difficult day, find the happy, the silly and the whimsical. Even if it's small, it can make a difference. Trust me, I know.

I hope you are working on one of your dreams today. Your dreams need you to become real.

Shellsigna

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here, Here!

Suzie Ridler said...

All I have to say is, "Woohoo!"

GlorV1 said...

"You attract what you focus on." I like that Shell, very intense. Sounds like your room is coming along great. Yay!! Have a great Friday.

Maithri said...

You're an inspiration my friend...Its so true we need to focus on the light...and we will draw more light towards us...

Sending you love and light my beautiful sister,

M

Lady Prism said...

Hi Shell! Before anything else, here's a hug to you "HUG!!"

So true what you said about being happy. I'll remember that! :)

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

I truly believe in the LOA. Seen it in action so many times in my life. Have new dreams I'm always focusing on.
bunny hugs,
shell

Clarity said...

Dear,

I heard something in the last hour which wasn't very nice and it coloured my mood. I looked at your beautiful words and you brought cheer and warmth, peace and love, xxx.

What is LOA?

Sweetina said...

As always,you are so inspiring Shell!
Tina

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...