Wednesday, August 26, 2009
What I have relearned this Summer
What I've relearned this Summer
1) To say out loud what I'm grateful for every day.
2) Just do stuff and tell people later. I get a lot more done this way.
3) Life is going to be challenging. I have to find ways to get my happy on even through tears.
4) Death never ends Love. Love endures.
5) Ask for what I need, be thankful when I get even if it shows up in another form.
6) Like attracts like. When things are truly crappy in my life, I have to look at my own thoughts and feelings to see what I'm contributing to this.
7) Watching a good movie every other day makes Shell a happy girl.
8) My friends are my family, too.
What have you relearned or maybe learned this summer?
Thanks again for all the great comments on being nine years old. What you loved then and now. Also, for the Dreamthought from Will Smith. If anyone has some great gems for a Dreamthought post, please send them to me. So I can share with others.
Have you worked or played on your Dreams today? I hope you did. Your Dreams need you to become alive.