Thursday, July 9, 2009
Thursday and me
I enjoyed going over to everyone's blog for The Simple Things party yesterday. I loved reading everyone's list. I even found some which were just like mine. Love that! Thanks to all who came here to share their thoughts and love with me.
Now what is today? It's Thursday!! My favorite day of the week. Does anyone else love Thursdays as much as I do? If you do, let a sistah know.
I got tagged by Dee to list ten interesting things about myself.
Here is my top ten:
1) I am 5'3 and wear a size 10 shoe. (I know that is so wrong!)
2) I was born during a great snowstorm.
3) If I could go back in time to see people perform, I love to see Judy Garland, Nat "King" Cole and Jimi Hendrix.
4) I love the British shows IT crowd and Wire in The Blood.
5) Tahiti is one of my dream destinations.
6) I love lip gloss.
7) I dream of Gerard Butler way too much. I like to think he dreams of me too!
8) My local library is one of my favorite places to be.
9) One of my dream roles is to play Queen Nzingha in a movie.
10) I have a big crush on Tukufu Zuberi from History Detectives.
I'm not going to tag anyone this time. I know a lot of people don't enjoy being tagged. If you do want to play along, just let me know I love to read you list.
As always, I do hope your spending time working on your dream today.