Sunday, July 12, 2009

Dreamy Sunday



I've been off and on trying to write a post today. My mind wanders and weaves in ideas and thoughts.

Today the quote:" Live your questions now, and perhaps even without knowing it, you will live along some distant day into your answers" by Rainer Maria Rilke stepped into my brain.

I was having a conversation with a friend and suddenly I heard a click in my head. As if an answer I sought unknowingly for years made sense. When I got off the phone, I cried not with sadness. I cried with understanding.

People show love in many forms. We can discount it and ignore it because it doesn't come in the way we wish. Nevertheless, it is still Love. Today I am reminded of this deeply.


Shellsigna

6 comments:

mademoisellechitchat said...

I am starting to "live" some of my answers! ;)

Great post, Shell!

Cheryl Lynn Pastor Romance Author said...

Yesterday, I spoke with my mentor in children's illustration. We were on the phone for 2 hours as she espoused sage advice as to how I can get off the ground with my business. It was amazing, I met her through the blogosphere and it was as though we have known each other for 200 years!:)

I know in my heart that God placed her in my life so that I could begin to live my answers.

This is such an inspiring post with a lovely and timely quote. It always makes me smile when I visit you. Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Very inspiring! I love that quote!

Tristan Robin said...

I have always loved that quote - I think I first discovered it in high school English class. But I've repeated it many times!

Nice post - again!

Anonymous said...

I am liking your words, you.They take up a comfy chair in my brain.

BTW I have that Daisy picture as my screen saver on my 'puter. *dance*

SE'LAH... said...

what an beautiful post. also, the photo is so soft and beautiful.

Wordless Wednesday: Spring