Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy Friday

Happy Friday everyone. We can take a deep breathe and say we made it through another week. I'm sitting here in the kitchen frying chicken for the weekend. I love fried chicken especially the next day. I eat it nice and cold from the frig with the spices all nice and settled in. I try not to eat too much of it because it's fattening. Ooh, it's so good. The way I fry chicken comes from my Gram. So when I fry, I always think of her.

Thank you Beverly. She gifted me The Girl Power Blogging Award!
I am going to pay it forward soon. So lookout for it.th_powerbloggeraward

I was surfing You tube looking for something fun for Friday. I saw this. And I thought perfect. So what to do you get when you cross Star Wars with The Monkees. Have no idea? Well watch the video and find out.

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...