YES!! It's Friday. I have rehearsal later on today and filming this weekend. It is a beautiful day in The Bronx. Big fluffy white clouds sailing in the blue sky. The air is crisp. I hope everyone had a great week. If not, hey it's Friday. You have the whole weekend to have fun or relax. To start off the weekend right is one of my favorite commercials. I dedicate this to all the cat lovers and cat herders out there. Never heard of a cat herder? Well watch this video to learn what that is. Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Autumn
Happy Autumn, my friends. I'm ready for this new season. Here is your card for Autumn. This is my Tarot card in the deck since The St...
-
Two days ago, I had a knock on my door. I opened the door to see this most curious woman. She said the pleasure of my company was requested...
-
Many years ago in a faraway land called The Bronx, there lived a little girl named Michelle. Her mom affectionately called her Shell. When S...
-
I am delighted to be part of Vanessa's Halloween Party. For all of you I have a faerie story to share. It was the night after Autumn ca...
6 comments:
That is really funny!!
ok...shell, did i miss something??? did you get cast in a film? what's going on??? i'm excited...email me and let me know!
That made me laugh out loud! Thanks for sharing :o)
Shell-
Such a beautiful, colorful, cheerful space you have!
Thanks for visiting my blog today via BATW :-),
Susan
I totally have never seen this before and it rocked! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend.
Hi everyone, glad you all enjoyed the cat herders. Give everyone a smile for the weekend.
Post a Comment