Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy Thursday



It's a big holiday weekend. If your like me, an unemployed actress, then your kind of on a long holiday already. Still, I am looking forward to the 4th. Tomorrow, My mom and I are going to Empire City at Yonkers Raceway for some good old fashioned gambling.
My mom is gracious enough to be treating me since cash is tight at this moment. So I am hoping I can win some money. I have been lucky like that before. It's always when I need the money the most I hit it. Sistah, needs a brand new pair of shoes, headphones, clothes, and well you get the idea.

Everyone have a great 4th. I'll be back on the weekend here.

1 comment:

Suzie Ridler said...

I hope you have a fantastic long weekend! That it's full of fun and laughter. I'm glad you did a little ritual to help clear the air, it's the little things like that that make the biggest difference. :)

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...