Sunday, June 29, 2008

Romance

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I watched last night on TCM, a classic romantic tearjerker called All This and Heaven Too starring Bette Davis and Charles Boyer from 1940. Bette and Charles are magic together. It just fueled my dreamy and romantic feeling I woke up with this morning.

So, I decided to post one of my all-time favorite romantic scenes from Superman.I was nine when the movie came out and instantly fell in love with Christopher Reeve. I thought he was so handsome and wonderful. When he passed in 2004, I was heartbroken. Only in the past two years, have I been able to watch his movies without getting sad.

I must confess there are still nights that I gaze out my window. I imagine myself flying with my own Superman. So here it is. Christopher Reeve and Margot Kidder as Superman and Lois Lane flying together.

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...