Thursday, April 17, 2008

Happy Thursday


Happy Thursday! This is my favorite day of the week. My adoration for Thursdays started when I was little. I had tap class on that day, after I buy some comic books or magazines,and then had a favorite t.v. show to look forward to at night. My love of Thursdays has just grown as I have. When Thursday comes, even if I'm having a bad week, I know everything is going to be better because it's my day. Today, I won a free book from the ladies at the midnightmooncafe.blogspot.com. One of my favorite places on the web to indulge in my mystical side. The sun is out and spring is here. Anything can happen on a Thursday.

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...