Sunday, August 4, 2024

New Intuitive offering

 Happy 🌞 day, my friends. It is a new moon today.  I'm sharing a brand new offering I have for my Vibing with The Universe 1:1 training. My deep dive one year intuitive training: The commitment is $4,500. You get my twenty years experience of doing intuitive readings for people of different ages, races and genders.

A special bonus for those who can pay in full in my one year program you get an extra month with me! For those who desire a payment plan, I offer that as well. Teaching people how to be intuitive is one of my favorite later in life gifts that I have been blessed to have. As Yoda said "To pass on what I have learned." If you are curious about my Vibing with The Universe training and the 3 different offerings, you can email me at jettswan@gmail.com or go to michelleofdreams.com




No comments:

Wordless Wednesday : Cat with wings