Thursday, January 18, 2024

Happy 2024


Happy New Year. It's 2024. My birthday is in a couple of days too.. so my special day 1/24/24! Hello to those who still come to read Swan of Dreamers. I haven't been as active on my sweet blog but I'm always thinking about my place on the web.



I'm busy on Instagram with my intuitive business and also I am currently co-writing a fantasy novel; finally, I help out my mom who is now in her late 80's. Her birthday is in early February. We are both Aquarius!



Shout out to all my fellow Aquarians out there. How has the new year been treating all of you? I hope it is treating you well. Please remember any day you can proclaim to make a fresh start. You don't have to wait till the year changes. You can start today. If you don't feel inspired during the colder season, Spring is a great time to start over. Treat yourself with love and kindness.




I'm going to schedule more time to create on Swan of Dreamers. If you haven't picked a word of the year. It's still time. My word of the year is Freedom! I have a lot of responsibilities and I am working on building in more freedom into my life. If you have a word of the year, please share it with me in the comments or email me at jettswan@gmail.com. I will talk with you all soon.


No comments:

May the 4th Be With You

 Today took a very exciting turn for me today. I did my May the 4th Be With You post for the day on my main page and in my stories. Here is ...