Friday, January 13, 2023

Happy Friday the 13th

 It's that time of year again which I consider one of the luckiest days of the year.


What can you do on this special day

🌈 Make 13 wishes today.

🌈 Play Megamillions , the jackpot is over a billion dollars!

🌈 Put on music that gets you in happy energy.

🌈 Book an uplifting intuitive reading with me.

🌈 Speak luck affirmations to yourself:
      "I am lucky every day."
       "Luck and I are best friends."
       "I am always lucky ."



Here is my lovely black cat, Jet, sending you all extra lucky black cat wishes on this magical day. I'm wishing you all the best. Don't forget the next Friday the 13th is on October 13th.


        






No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...