Wednesday, December 21, 2022

The Sun returns!


Happy Winter, my friends. Rejoice the sun is coming back. Today is the shortest day of the year. The sun will set a little later each day in a few days from today.

Happy Birthday to all the Capricorns out there; This is your season! When Winter comes, I know it will be my Birthday in a little over a month too. So I get excited when Winter comes. I am an Aquarius, btw! 



Last week, Jake and I went to get ice cream on one of the coldest days of the year so far. As far as we are concerned, there is no reason not to eat ice cream. 


The gift that keeps on gifting is my 26-week 1:1 training, where I teach you how to be intuitive. I also have a part 1 for ten weeks for $555. If you are interested, go here for more info. Also, please sign up for my intuitive newsletter and follow me on Instagram.


I am wishing you all a wonderful and magical Winter Season! Believe you are never too old for your dreams to come true. 



No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...