Saturday, April 9, 2022

Tea Party and Unicorns

 Happy Saturday, my friends. I will be doing readings in person at The Bronx Collab tomorrow. This is my first in person event after many years! See, there I am in the flyer below.


Also, today is Happy National Unicorn Day! I have always loved Unicorns since I was a little girl. They have always been good friends and protectors to me. Yes, I do believe in Unicorns!!


I have numerous Unicorn items all around my apartment. At some point, I know I will offer Unicorn attunements for people. How do you celebrate Unicorn day? Read stories about them or wear something that makes you feel in the vibe of Unicorns. 


I am wishing you all a truly magical Unicorn filled Saturday. If you love Unicorns too, let me know in the comments below!




No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...