Sunday, February 27, 2022

Swan of Dreamers Day is here

It's Swan of Dreamers Day! Swan of Dreamers turns 14 today. My life has shifted and changed so much in the past 14 years.  My love for my sweet little blog still remains steadfast as ever; and, there have been times I have thought of closing down Swan of Dreamers. I am always lured back with new ideas I get that I want to share right here.



I want to thank all my followers past and present. Know Swan of Dreamers will always remain that warm light in the vast internet. If anyone of you who are reading this, have a blog. Let me know in the comments how long you have been blogging. I love to hear about it.  Wishing you all a wonderful Sunday.

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...