Sunday, February 6, 2022

Happy Sun Day

 I pulled The Sun card on Sunday which made me feel it's an extra special day!


The Sun card in the Tarot represents happiness, optimism and success. It always fills with me joy when this card comes up. One of the top 20 joyous cards in all of Tarot. If you need a pick me up, wear yellow. It doesn't have to be a whole outfit. Though I do have a fondness of yellow dresses. Wearing yellow gives you sunshine energy that you can use especially in the winter month. You can also wear yellow eyeshadow, glitter, bracelet, necklace, handbags, pins in that bright color as well. Here are great examples below with Zendaya starting off.



This is one of my favorite picture of Lizzo with shades of yellow on!
Lupita looks as radiant as the sun here in her yellow dress. 

Here is a real life example of myself. Wearing this lovely mustard yellow top. Yellow goes in many shades, so it doesn't always have to be a bright yellow. Pick a yellow that feels right for you!


Wishing you all a wonderful sunshine filled Sunday.


No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...