Friday, January 21, 2022

Aquarius Season is here!

Happy Friday, my friends. It has been a busy week for me but now I am able to relax. In a few days, it will be my birthday on the 24th! No matter how old I get, I will always celebrate my birthday. This time is going to be a go with the flow birthday for me.



 I went to a funeral of a dear friend's of mine. Her death was unexpected and left me feeling wistful. An reminder of precious life truly is; and, how much I will truly miss her. Carmelita was truly a beautiful soul!


I also expanded my 1:1 course called Vibing with the Universe from 8 to 10 weeks. All the info you need is, click on the picture below. It is my signature course where I teach you how to be intuitive! 


Here is a few info about Aquarians. If you have Aquarius in other parts of your astrological chart, this can apply to you too.

♒︎ Aquarians can turn odd or eccentric ideas into strokes of genius.

♒︎ Aquarians are naturals at writing, acting and teaching.

♒︎ Aquarian affirmation: I am the channel for the light of the worlds.

♒︎ Aquarians need quiet time to balance all the divine downloads and ideas that flow down to them.

♒︎ Aquarians are warm to those they trust deeply.


No comments:

Wordless Wednesday: Spring