Monday, December 13, 2021

What I am reading

 Happy Monday, my friends.  Sharing a few of the books I have been reading. I am currently reading this wonderful spiritual book by Abiola Abrams. If you are interested in Goddesses of the African Diaspora, this book is for you. I am half way through, and it is packed with deep knowledge and rituals.


This famous magna, but new to me, called The Rose Versailles, is a retelling of Marie Antionette's story. It also stars Oscar, the noblewoman, who is part of the Palace Guard and Count Fersen who is love with Marie. I am intrigued and can't wait for the next volumes. I am currently getting these from my local library.


The three part interracial love story magna called Love! Love! Fighting by Sharean Morishita is a sweet treat. Oriana, a curvy heroine, is dealing with grief, love and loving herself in this 3 part manga. I love to support independent creators.


Please share with me what you all been reading. I love to hear all. 

No comments:

May the 4th Be With You

 Today took a very exciting turn for me today. I did my May the 4th Be With You post for the day on my main page and in my stories. Here is ...