Saturday, December 25, 2021

Christmas is here

 Merry Christmas, my friends. I am in the midst of cooking while writing this, I hope this day finds you happy and healthy. If you find yourself lonely or grieving this day, I am sending you much love. Yesterday Jacob and I went on Christmas Eve fun downtown.


We are both vaxxed up and masked. New York City at Christmas is a magical place even with the rising strain of covid. There is a lot of free things to do in the city, so you don't have to spend a lot. Free is going to the Christmas Tree at Rockefeller center. If your child loves trains like Jacob does, don't forget the transit museum outlet in Grand Central Station.



Of course, holiday cupcakes at Magnolia Bakery is always a staple. I feel it's the frosting that is truly alluring to taste buds. Jake is enjoying it as you can see. Now I know it may be late with this, I have two or three movies to watch today or this week.


Yes, I did miss Laurence Fishburne and Hugo Weaving! I wish they had been in it!! I enjoyed Matrix Resurrections. I came into the movie with no expectations, only happy to see Neo and Trinity again. Keanu Reeves and Carrie Anne Moss are magic together. It was great to go back to the Matrix. If you are a fan, go see it with an open mind. How they bring back Neo is wild! That's all I am going to say there.

On tubi tv, I saw the sweet Christmas movie: Snowbound for Christmas! It is a light and fun romance from a harlequin novel of the same name. Henderson Wade and Zarrin Darnell-Martin are a lovely couple to watch fall in love. I love sweet romances with people who look like me!! I am also recommending the movie Husband for Christmas starring the new queen of Christmas movies: Vivica A. Fox.


Vivica is in about five other Christmas films, I believe as the lead and co lead!! This one was a fun one. Vivica plays a graphic designer ,who to keep her job as the new vp, has to marry a British graphic designer so he can stay in the country! It gets even more madcap as it goes on.  I enjoyed watching Brooke (Vivica) and Roger (Ricco Ross) get to know each other and fall in love. I saw it on Tubi tv but I am sure it can be found on other cable stations or online. If you have seen any of the movies, I talked about.  Please let me know, I love to hear your thought.


Wishing you all a wonderful, safe and healthy Christmas, my friends.








No comments:

Wordless Wednesday: Spring