Friday, April 9, 2021

Happy National Unicorn Day

Do you believe in unicorns? I do. In my left hand is an unicorn sticker I brought when I was 12 or 13. I have kept it all these years. 💙 If you are in need of inspiration, creativity, healing and protection, call on unicorns to help you. They have been lifelong friends to me.


Here is a sweet unicorn party favor that I got from good old Dollar tree. She is so beautiful.


This gem is also from dollar tree. It it meant to be hung on the wall, I like it to display it on my table. It always makes me smile.


My two incense unicorn burners. One I got at my local mall and the other one from ebay. Yes, you can see down below an unicorn magnet. These are just a few things from my unicorn collection. I wanted to share my unicorns with all of you. Wishing you all a wonderful National Unicorn Day and Friday, my friends.


No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...