Thursday, January 21, 2021

Aquarius season is here

Happy Thursday! It is Aquarius season, my friends. It is my special time of the year since my birthday is on Sunday; also, my mom's birthday is in the first week of February. I always feel lucky because I don't really get the wintertime blues because I look forward to my birthday. Any other Aquarians out there? Leave me a comment with your birthdate. 


 Yesterday was a great day and history was made as well. I was so happy to see all of this and hoping for brighter days ahead. Wonderful to see my alma mater, Howard University, recognized with Kamala Harris being the Vice President! 

Look at the Obamas looking glam and fab together. Michelle was extra stylish yesterday! I enjoyed seeing the vibrant colors that a few of the Democratic ladies had on!

Continuing my celebration of Aquarius.  The energy is free thinking, revolutionary, eccentric and fun loving. Well, I am one of the fun loving Aquarius!  Here are some great quotes I have compiled about Aquarius. 


♒ Aquarius is known for big sky thinking.

♒ Aquarius drifts toward melancholy, lonely lakes and ruined houses.

♒ Aquarius supports absolute freedom for all.

♒ Advice for Aquarians is to learn handling frustration and be tough enough to quietly demand the very best for yourself.

♒ Affirmations for Aquarius:  I am wellspring of creativity; I am an illuminated child of earth and sky.

♒ Aquarius colors include electric blue, silver and fluorescent colors.



I hoped you all enjoyed the my celebration of Aquarius. I will be back on my birthday to post more fun Aquarius related information. Wishing you all a wonderful Thursday.



No comments:

May the 4th Be With You

 Today took a very exciting turn for me today. I did my May the 4th Be With You post for the day on my main page and in my stories. Here is ...