Friday, December 25, 2020

Have a Magical Merry Christmas

 

Merry Christmas, my friends. I feel like ever since Winter starts to New Year's Day, it is a truly magical time. I hope you are able to spend time with friends and family in person or via the phone/zoom/facetime. I will be spending the day with my family of four.  


As a mom, one of my favorite gifts is the arts and crafts that Jacob makes then gives to me proudly.  It is one of the sweets gifts I can get for Christmas. Keeping in the idea of sweet gifts, I want to do something for all of you. Here is a card for Christmas for all of you or whenever you read this.  These cards are from The Angel Guide Oracle Deck by Kyle Grey and Jennifer Hawkyard.  Pick 1, 2 or 3. Which ever number you pick is your message for today. Are you ready? Did you pick your number? Now scroll down to your card.




If you picked 1. Your card is

Ask for help, my friends. Ask for what you want! Stop saying no to your true hearts desire because by doing that, you are blocking your blessings from coming through. Ask, then watch how what you desire comes to you. Let things be easy, my friends. A lot of things in life we think should be difficult, doesn't have to be.



If you picked  2,  your card is


You have been ignoring your deepest thoughts and feelings! There is so much wealth of knowledge inside of you. Today is the day to listen to yourself. You are going to listen to those intuitive nudges and begin to act on them slowly. Day by day. If people come to you with their opinions on your life, remember this is your life! Tune them out, follow you inner compass.


If you picked 3, you card is 

Now is the time not to fight. Now is the time to find your inner peace, be still and wait for the right moment to act or do later. You will be guided to that moment. Breathe and know you are never alone.



I am wishing you all the best and brightest on Christmas for you and your loved ones.



1 comment:

Kailey said...

Wishing you and your family the sweetest holiday season <3

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...