Thursday, November 19, 2020

There'll be peace when you are done...




 Today is a sad day for me and I'm sure a lot of people. For 15 years I have been riding with Sam and Dean Winchester on the t.v. show Supernatural. I watched it from day one and was hooked. My favorite is Dean,  we share the same birthday: January 24th!

What makes and made the show last so long is the undeniable chemistry of the fabulous Jared Padelecki and Jensen Ackles as Sam and Dean Winchester. I love that fact in real life they are close like brothers and vacation with each other during the summer.

Supernatural is a fun show for me which has always delivered twists and turns. What other show has people who can actually beat demons, gods and other creatures on the regular! If you have never seen it, all 15 seasons are now on Netflix. I am sad the show is going. I'm sure the actors want to go on and do other things. Jared is booked to a reimagining of Walker, Texas Ranger and Jensen is going on to The Boys.


There are other great characters on the show from Bobby to Castiel to John Winchester to Mary Winchester to Crowley to Rowena to Jack. So many others, that I need a whole bunch of posts to fit them all in. It has been an amazing ride. I know like with so many other series or movies, someway the boys will be back. For now, Sam and Dean Winchester has earned their rest. As I write this, I don't know how it will end. I know it will somehow be a fitting end for now for the Winchester brothers.




No comments:

Wordless Wednesday: Spring