Monday, November 30, 2020

Special Sale and The Full Moon

Happy Moon Day. Tonight is the Full Moon in Gemini!! Woo hoo. I have a sweet sale for anyone who is interested in a reading with me!! For more information go my website.


In honor of this Full Moon, I am pulling a card from the Magical Messages of the Fairies Oracle Deck by Doreen Virtue. Though she has disavowed all her decks, I still use them. These cards are full of hope and honesty. As we know creations, do out live their creators. The Faeries are coming in to let you know this, my friends.


Whenever I am in rough patch in my life, I know being honest with myself helps me achieve clarity and healing. My mom always told me to always tell myself the truth!  So whatever is bugging you or you have pushed down, look at those feelings. Express them and let them out so you can move forward in your life.  It may be painful now, later on it will help you grow as a person. Help you manifest your dreams better as well.

Wishing you all Full Moon Blessings. If you want more inspiration on how to celebrate the Gemini Full Moon, go here and here. 


No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...