Monday, November 16, 2020

Manifesting Monday: You are a Magnet

 Happy Manifesting Monday. I am sharing a passage from my one of my favorite books: The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity by Catherine Ponder. She also is on twitter and instagram where she shares her favorite quotes. I have found her books invaluable.

This reinforces to me that we are truly energy in flesh. When we are tuned into our own energy into a positive way, we can attract wonderful people, events, places and things to us. While reading this, image you are a big bright light. That the Universe sees you and is going to bring wonders and delight right to you.



No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...