Monday, October 19, 2020

Manifest Monday: Vibing with The Universe

Happy Manifest Monday. This is time I am sharing something that I have been manifesting for a while. Here is my first course. 

I train you how to unlock your intuition.  This is tailored to you and your unique personality. This isn't a cookie cutter course; you get over 22 years experience of me doing professional readings. You pick a tarot or oracle deck of your choice to work with during the course. You learn how your intuition speaks to you, how to read the cards, interpret signs, connect with your divine team (angels, guides and ancestors) and much more.  I also include check ins with me as needed through out the week.

 It is $369. There are payment plans available. If you are interested, go to michelleofdreams.weebly.com.


This course is something I manifested. You can manifest what you desire too. All it takes is a bit of faith and courage, my friends. Wishing you all a wonderful Manifesting Monday.


No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...