Friday, October 23, 2020

Magical Friday: One Step Beyond


Happy Magical Friday, my friends. For the past couple of weeks, I have been binge watching One Step Beyond on you tube. One Step Beyond is an  anthology series from 1958 -1961.  It is paranormal stories based on an "actual true stories". It has been a lot of fun to watch. I have watched some of them before years ago, it is nice to catch up with these stories again. It is perfect for this magical time that we are in. 


The episode I have for you is called The Secret. A woman named Sylvia is neglected by her husband. On her 40th birthday, she rediscovers an ouija board she used during World War II as part of the French resistance. Now what happens next is truly amazing and wonderful. Enjoy my friends. Have anyone watched One Step Beyond? If so, what is your favorite episode; I love to know. Wishing you all a Magical Friday.



No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...